Image License Agreement
Below is the Image License Agreement for Richard O’Donnell Photography. This agreement is in line with industry standards and all customers ordering prints or downloads from Richard O’Donnell must comply with this agreement before purchase. If you would like a downloadable copy, click HERE.
Personal Use Print and Web Publishing License
Richard O’Donnell Photography grants the bearer of these photos non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to print, copy and publish to the worldwide web, the accompanying images from Richard O’Donnell Photography, subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non commercial use of the image(s) for display on personal websites, social networking websites and computers, or for making prints for personal use. The image(s) may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The image(s) may not be used in advertising. The image(s) may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed. The image(s) may not be edited, changed or altered in any way.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the image(s) remain exclusively with Richard O’Donnell Photography.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The image(s) are provided ‘as is.’ There are no refunds for any digital downloads.
- Richard O’Donnell Photography will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the image(s).
- Social Media Downloads are low resolution downloads used for the sole purpose of sharing on social media outlets for personal use only. These images are not suitable for printing. Richard O’Donnell Photography would LOVE to be tagged (@imprintweb) any time a Social Media Download were shared.
- Any images shared on social media or the internet may not be edited, altered, cropped or filters applied.
Any questions or concerns concerning this license can be directed to Richard O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.